Sunday, February 28, 2010

Packing begins


We decided we had pushed it off long enough, so we decided to start packing. We actually accomplished quite a bit. We started last night. I boxed up my entire office, 13 boxes later, and sold the desk on KSL today- awesome- one less thing to move! We decided to move everything that will be in our garage sale into one room and everything that's going to be moved to another. We also got the living room boxed up and started on the bedroom. We definitely made some progress in one day- 27 in total so far! Happy Packing!
Now I only have one question- does anyone give good free massages??
We have heating pads on and bengay.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Don't forget to let me know when you're move out date is and I'll call Maxine and have Scott talk with the new Elder's quorum president and we'll see if we can get some helpers for you.

Your house is looking great!