Monday, January 25, 2010

What we've been up to

We decided to do a little redecorating at our house this week. We upgraded to a king size bed and that in turn meant new bedding, lamps, curtains... new bedroom. It's looking pretty darn cute if I do say so myself. We got an awesome deal on a pottery barn bed from Down East, and we are LOVING IT!! I can seriously sprawl out completely without touching anyone or anything and it's AWESOME! So here are a few pictures of our cute new room!





Not quite done yet, but it's looking cute!! We're getting there.


4 comments:

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

WOW...beautiful! I love pillows!

Jen said...

I LOVE it! It's like a luxurious hotel room or something! I love the three pictures above the bed, too. Now will you come and decorate my room?

Betsy said...

I love pillows too!! We didn't even put them all on for the pictures- I think i went a little overboard.
I need to re-mat the pictures still. They are red from how our bedroom used to be decorated. Your house is so cute jen!! I think you are doing great! Cant wait to see how your bathroom looks finished!

Anonymous said...

Wow you are soooo good at decorating!!! I love the look!! We should have you guys come down here and help us out!! You are welcome any time!!