Sunday, October 4, 2009

Is this day over yet?

Today started out early by coming home from the hospital around midnight. We were up til about 2:30 am trying to unwind and get Michael comfortable. Thankfully he was able to get some much needed rest. This morning we woke up and was getting Michael into his new "fashion boot". Before we did however one of the puppies jumped on his ankle. I locked them out of our room and got Michael into bed with his boot on. I went downstairs to make him some breakfast and when I walked upstairs to bring it to him I stepped into puppy goodness with my bare foot. Lovely. After that fun event I went downstairs to grab some syrup from our basement and the floor was flooded from the water heater hose not draining properly. Fantastic! Michael hobbled his way downstairs to figure out what was wrong with it and we got it taken care of. While I was down there I moved the laundry only to find out I had ruined a load of laundry. Awesome. It's only 12:30 and I'm ready for this day to be over.

No comments: