Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Gratitude



Things I'm feeling grateful for today...

1. Our evening couple's prayer together and hearing my husband pray for me and the challenges I'm/we're having.
2. The Monday emails from Robert that update us all on his previous week and just the check in so we know he's OK. Have I mentioned how much I miss that kid? If I haven't mentioned it in the last 30 seconds, IT'S A LOT!
3. Feeling healthy enough to go on my walks!! I really have been enjoying them. I love listening to my ipod music (although sad day- just filled it completely without adding A TON of my favorites to it! Time to upgrade!) Jessie's girl is my current favorite that gets repeated at least several times per walk! Second favorite is Chain of Fools by Miss Franklin. Try walking to either of those songs- you cant help but dance! A shout out apology to my neighbors who may or may not witness my dance/walk moves around the neighborhood. I'm sure it's a lovely sight!!
4. I love the fall weather we've been having lately that make my walks so pleasant and if I'm lucky I get the occasional sprinkle or mist that goes with it.
5. WEEKENDS!! I love how much I accomplish, and how clean the house gets (even though it never lasts as long as I'd like!). I love that errands get ran and meals get made for the upcoming week. I love the extra time I get with my hubby and our sweet little pup.
5. Anything and everything that is LOW STRESS right now! I love the shows that we watch (Design Star, John and Kate (I know, I know), Challenge, etc...) that we can just relax to and not think about work and life and bills. I love playing hand and foot with Grandma and Mom, I love reading fun blogs, and am enjoying reading twilight (although not reading it as fast as I'd like).
6. I love the phone calls throughout the day from Michael. Just checking in and telling me he loves me.
7. I love that every night Sophie Sue sleeps on my feet and keeps them warm. And if I dare to move she will moan and groan to let me know she's not happy about it, but always moves with me to continue keeping my feet warm.

Life is good.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

can I walk (dance) with you? seriously I would love to join you!

Betsy said...

Absolutley!! I would love to walk with you again. Are nights or mornings better for you?? I hurt my leg so I probably wont be going again until monday or so. Let me know what works best for you!!