Tuesday, June 9, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

I've seen this post done a lot either with favorite kitchen gadgets or favorite beauty products. I'm doing beauty products, I would love to know what your favorites are!!

1. Lancome Hydra Balance Lotion- this is actually body lotion but I use it on my face and LOVE it!! It's not greasy, it's not thick, it doesn't smell nasty, it's just perfect!!






2. Big Sexy Hair Root Pump- I have such thin boring hair but when I use this stuff my hair actually looks thick and full. I've tried a lot of the root pumps out there and this one works!! And it smells yummy too!





3. Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue Perfume- I am a total perfume junkie and this one is by far my all time favorite. It's light and clean and not overpowering. It's heavenly!






4. Revlon's curling iron/ flat iron- This thing is great! It gets super hot and you don't have to plug in a curling iron and a flat iron. It just locks into either position for you.






5. Loreal Voluminous Mascara- LOVE THIS STUFF!! It makes your lashes twice as long and twice as thick!

No comments: