Sunday, March 22, 2009

Saturday Fun

Saturday morning started off with a Bang!! FIRST GARAGE SALES OF THE SEASON!!! We had a blast and I can't begin to tell you how glad I am that they started again! There were a bunch and they were pretty good. The weather was perfect for them and it was great! This is what I got....

These pictures are the TOTAL score for the day. I have had my eyes of these prints for a year or two but they are so expensive and I couldn't bring myself to buy them new. Yesterday I found 2 of the framed prints for 5 bucks each!! SCORE! I LOVE THEM!

And a few odds and ends

Then later Saturday night Michael and I went down to my Grandma's house to play cards. Mom came over too. We play a game called hand and foot and it can get pretty competitive between the four of us. But of course, the night ended with mom and I beating them silly! We'll have to plan another game night so you two can redeem yourselves!!

No comments: