Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We have crossed over to the darkside that is... TWILIGHT

Michael and I had kind of a blah day yesterday so we were both in kind of grumpy moods when we got home. We decided to get cafe rio for dinner (which is becoming our staple when I don't cook!) and while we were standing in line Michael asked me if I wanted to see twilight. We both kind of said we had no desire to see it except for the fact that everyone was making such a big deal about it- so we were intrigued. So home we went with our yummy pork salad (me) and beef tacos (Michael) and our copy of twilight. I think Michael and I are both hooked. There were definitely a few things in the movie that were pretty cheesy but for the most part we really enjoyed it! Now we are talking about reading the books together- since we haven't read them yet. It's true... we have crossed over. We may now be twilight fanatics that we tried so desperately not to become :)

7 comments:

Kim said...

Want me to bring the book for you tomorrow night?

Betsy said...

I have the first book but not the others. Let me get through that one (which will take me forever, I'm sure!)and then i'll borrow the next one. Thanks for the offer!

BAWC said...

oh dear betsy ;)

Rachael said...

welcome to the darkside!! you'll love it !

Jen said...

Wow, if you liked the movie that much, you will LOVE the books! It's totally a cult. Welcome to the Twilight Cult!

Elisa said...

I still obsess about the books! I LOVE them! I still remember the first time I read Twilight: I had dreams about it for days and in fact, couldn't fall asleep forever because I was lost in the world of Twilight; I loved it!

Betsy said...

Oh no!! see this is what i'm afraid of! How fun!! I'll keep you posted :)