Monday, November 24, 2008

Wonderful Neighbors!!

It's been a crazy last couple of weeks so I'm sorry I didn't say thank you sooner. In the last few weeks, we had our relief society bring us dinner, our sweet neighbor brought us a yummy pasta salad (thank you Elisa!!) and another sweet neighbor came over with some girls from the ward to rake our leaves (thank you Maren!!) which was SUCH a nice surprise to come home to. Our leaves are insane in this house so this was really, really appreciated! We have such good people around us and we are so thankful for them and their kindness towards our family. Thank you ladies for thinking of us!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

sounds like you have had a crazy week! your brother looks so happy!! It makes me excited for him!!

Kim said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! That's so great . . . and SO Robert!