Monday, October 13, 2008

Best husband ever!

I've been wanting to get a black hutch for our new dining room (new= moved it into the old living room!) but I can't bring myself to spend $700+ on them even though they are so cute. So my sweet husband had a great idea. We bought a dresser at a garage sale for $5.00 a few months back and he turned it into a beautiful hutch for me!! I just love him!! We started on it Saturday and got it sanded down. Then on Sunday I went down to my moms house and when I came home Michael had it in the house completely finished!! He had put on a new top, fixed the drawer rails, fixed a few drawers, put on 4 coats of paint and put the new handles on. Is he not the best??

Take a look...





I am so excited!! I got 2 cute buffet lamps to put on it with red lamp shades, and also got some beautiful red curtains. It's going to be so stinking cute, I can't wait!!

Thank you so much Michael! I LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Its beautiful!!! are you on line right now?

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet my love. I love you so very much. You will probably never see this comment but it is there for you to discover someday.